Our experience and success are unmatched.
Wigdor is widely considered the top employment litigation and sexual harassment and sexual assault law firm nationwide.
Our employment lawyers represent individuals and groups in matters involving discrimination, harassment and retaliation, wrongful termination, executive compensation, employment agreements, restrictive covenants and other employment-related litigation. We also represent survivors of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
Our mission is to fight aggressively for our clients who have experienced employment discrimination, sexual harassment or sexual assault. Our attorneys advocate tenaciously for our clients in both high profile and confidential matters.
With decades of experience, remarkable results and a powerful reputation as a law firm to listen to, Wigdor gives a voice to those who have suffered and empowers our clients to achieve their best outcomes. Because many of our lawyers came from large law firms representing corporations, we have the perspective on how company-defendants will fight these cases and use this information successfully to our clients’ advantage.
We are known for our unrivaled trial skills and negotiation capabilities. No other employment litigation law firm has our courtroom experience and record of success.
Wigdor was founded with the vision of what makes us successful:
- We are leaders in our field with a reputation for tenacity.
- We are selective and take on cases that will make an impact.
- We honor our clients’ wishes and provide them with strength and compassion.
- We approach each case with discretion and humanity.
- We fight aggressively for the best results while representing our clients.
- No matter the obstacle, we find innovative ways to obtain the best results for our clients.
Wigdor has recovered over $1.5 billion for clients to date as we set precedent and make new law. No other law firm has made such an impression in the employment field.
Some of our highest profile matters, which have impacted their industries and beyond include:
- Race discrimination lawsuit Wigdor filed against the NFL on behalf of former Miami Dolphins coach, Brian Flores and two other coaches, which sparked a national discussion about racial injustice in the NFL.
- Wigdor client Tarale Wulf was one of three women who testified against Harvey Weinstein during his sexual assault trial in New York for which he received 23 years in prison, the start of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault.
- Blockbuster gender and age discrimination lawsuit Wigdor filed on behalf of five former female news anchors at NY1 in 2019. The suit was recently settled confidentially and served as a platform for renewed public debate about the prominence of age discrimination against women in broadcast media, and the need for widespread change.
- Class-action lawsuit that Wigdor filed against Uber, alleging countless female riders reported rape, sexual assault, and gender-motivated violence from their Uber drivers which launched a national discourse about the safety of using ride-hailing apps.
- Wigdor Law filed several lawsuits alleging a widespread pattern of discrimination and retaliation in Amazon’s corporate offices and warehouses, contributing to the national discourse about the tech giant’s treatment of employees.
How we handle matters when you take a legal action with us.
- We gather important documents, items and key considerations in order to determine if we can represent you.
- What happens next? A general timeline and explanation of our representation if we move forward together.
- After your case is resolved, we will still advocate for you and help you find closure as you move into your next chapter.