One of the foundations of our success is our ability to both attract and retain talented individuals. At Wigdor LLP we place strong emphasis on career development and are fully committed to enabling our staff to be the best at what they do, whatever their role.
Whether you are looking to start, expand or consolidate your career, you can expect to work with a team of talented individuals in a modern and friendly environment at Wigdor LLP.
Wigdor LLP is currently looking for attorneys with the following qualifications:
- Mid-level Associates: 3-8 years of litigation experience; demonstrated background and interest in employment law
- Junior Associates: 1-3 years of litigation experience; demonstrated background and interest in employment law
- Entry-Level Associates: Law school graduates with demonstrated interest in employment law and excellent academics.
Wigdor LLP is currently looking to hire Paralegals with the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Flexible schedule as the job requires a substantial amount of overtime. A two-year commitment is required for this position for applicants who are considering pursuing law school.
Please send us an email attaching your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
** Recruiters, please do not contact the firm directly. **