Template displayed using tomorrow’s date
Create/update events from template
Across the U.S., essential workers are experiencing unprecedented health and safety concerns in the workplace. During this global pandemic, it is important to know how the various whistleblower laws protect you from retaliation for voicing concerns about hazardous working conditions and other types of unlawful misconduct in the workplace.
This interactive video presentation will provide a fundamental overview of the employee whistleblower protection laws, with specific guidance about raising complaints in the COVID-19 environment, including:
- Specific laws that protect employees from whistleblower retaliation at the federal level and in some specific states;
- What “employment at will” means, and how it relates to whistleblower protections;
- Practical advice on how to articulate complaints in a way that legally protects you from whistleblower retaliation;
- Best practices for voicing complaints, including what medium to use and with whom to file a complaint; and
- Common types of employer retaliation.
Our attorneys will also answer any questions that viewers may have during the program.
When and Where
Friday, May 1, 2020
1:00pm – 2:00pm EST
Live on YouTube
Join Live: www.youtube.com/c/WigdorLaw/live
Event date is past