Wigdor LLP has a dynamic legal practice with a heavy focus on employment litigation. Wigdor LLP routinely handles cases of nationwide and global interest, and the Firm has had a major impact in the employment field over the last ten years. You can expect to work with a team of talented individuals in a modern and friendly environment at Wigdor LLP.
Wigdor LLP is currently seeking candidates to fill the following position:
Senior-level Litigation Associate
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits Offered: PTO (Paid Time Off), 401-K Plan, Medical, Dental, LTD/STD/LIFE Insurance
Wigdor LLP has an opening for a Senior Associate in Miami. The ideal candidate will have significant hands-on employment litigation experience in sophisticated matters. Candidate must have strong research and writing skills and entrepreneurial drive and initiative and possess a strong, positive presence and advocacy ability. Senior Associates at Wigdor LLP are well-versed in handling federal, state and municipal claims for all types of discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, unequal pay, FMLA, FLSA and state wage and hour litigation from inception through trial.
Qualified candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Florida bar admission;
- Juris Doctor degree with a record of strong academic performance;
- 5-8 years of work experience in the legal field, including employment-related litigation experience; previous trial experience is ideal;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Excellent writing and analytical skills;
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines under pressure;
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to provide guidance and mentorship to junior-level Associates and Paralegals as needed.
Please attach your resume and cover letter in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
** Recruiters, please do not contact the firm directly. **